CN RAJADURAI PSORIASIS HOSPITAL, HERBAL TREATMENT FOR PSORIASIS

CNR HERBS TREATMENT REVIEW:

 I had Psoriasis and after taking a few injections from a Dermatologist I was under the impression that I am fine and my parents got me married in that mean time. Post marriage I stopped taking those injections and within 2 months I got big patches of Psoriasis all over my body. My husband divorced me after coming to know my medical history. I consulted Dr. CNR for my treatment and upon conducting some medical reports, he started with the treatment. I got good improvement from the first month and got complete relief in 10 months. I waited for 2 years before getting married again to check if Psoriasis repeats, but it never repeated and I got married the second time. Now I am living a happy married life because of the excellent treatment provided by CNR herbs.

CONTACT:

Office: 48, Sivan Koil Street,
(Opp. Street To Ambedkar Statue),
Kodambakkam,Chennai- 600 024, 
Tamil Nadu, India. 
EMAIL: cnrherbskodambakkamchennai@gmail.com 
PHONE:044- 4041 4041

Comments